Accept credit card payments using Stripe Checkout integration on AbcSubmit. By using AbcSubmit drag and drop website builder you can create the website you want without programming skills and you are able to create online order forms for your AbcSubmit websites or publish your Stripe payment forms as an embed on any other websites like WordPress etc. You can easily configure Stripe Checkout for your eCommerce website, order form or online booking calendar and start collecting payments for your online business.
- Go to our website builder editor and create a website using an existing website template or create your website from scratch.
Or, create a Stripe order form and share it on your AbcSubmit website or you can use one of our dedicated apps on Weebly and WordPress.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing website or form or create a new one to add Stripe Checkout integration and accept online payments.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired E-Commerce website or payment form.
3. After creating your online shop or t-shirt order form, click on the cart icon from the header to open Invoice and Payments section.
4. In the Invoice and Payments section, click on Configure Payment Gateways button on the top of the section to select Stripe Checkout payment gateway.
5. In the Payment Gateways screen choose Stripe Checkout payment processor and add your Stripe Secret Key and Public Key for activation.
Where to find your Stripe Checkout Secret Key and Public Key?
In your Stripe account, go to Dashboard -> Developers -> API Keys and copy your secret key and public key from.
7. After you filled all the required fields for Stripe Checkout integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer Stripe Checkout as default payment processor when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.
8. Extra options you can enable for Stripe Checkout(optional):
Zip Code – when enabled your clients will be prompted for zip code on checkout.
Billing Address – when enabled, your users have to fill the billing address on checkout.
Shipping Address – when enabled, your clients have to fill the shipping address on checkout.
Checkout Button Text – enables you to add your own text for the call to action button in checkout form.