Accept credit card payments using Stripe Checkout integration on AbcSubmit form maker. By using AbcSubmit drag and drop editor you can create the form you wish without any programming skills and you are able to create online order forms and publish your Stripe payment forms as an embed on any other websites like WordPress, Weebly, Blogger, etc. You can easily configure Stripe Checkout for your eCommerce forms or online booking forms and start collecting payments for your online business.
Start now with simple and easy to use free forms!
- Go to our form builder editor and create a form using an existing free form template or create your form starting from scratch and design it as you wish.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing form sample or create a new one to enable Stripe Checkout integration and start accepting online payments.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free or start a 14-days free trial for one of our premium plans and then create your desired payment form.
3. After creating your online form, navigate to the Payments section by clicking it in the top side of the window while you are in edit form mode.
4. After clicking on Stripe Checkout payment processor settings will open in the right sidebar. At this point, you can add your Stripe Secret Key and Public Key for activation.
Where to find your Stripe Checkout Secret Key and Public Key?
In your Stripe account, go to Dashboard -> Developers -> API Keys and copy your secret key and public key from.
7. After you filled all the required fields for Stripe Checkout integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer Stripe Checkout as default payment processor when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.
8. Extra options you can enable for Stripe Checkout(optional):
Zip Code – when enabled your clients will be prompted for zip code on checkout.
Billing Address – when enabled, your users have to fill the billing address on checkout.
Shipping Address – when enabled, your clients have to fill the shipping address on checkout.
Checkout Button Text – enables you to add your own text for the call to action button in the checkout form.