How to activate Paypal gateway on AbcSubmit order forms
Whether you provide online or offline services, you want to sell products online, you want to accept payments for your online appointments scheduling, or to accept payments for any other scenarios, you’re in the right place. With AbcSubmit you can accept payments using PayPal integration on your order forms all over the world.
- Go to the AbcSubmit editor and create an order form using an existing order template or create your form from scratch.
After creating your form, you can publish it on your AbcSubmit website, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, or any other website.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then either choose an existing order form sample or create a new one to add PayPal integration and accept online payments.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired form.
3. After creating your order form, navigate to the Payments section by clicking the Payments link at the top of the form editor.
4. In the Payment screen choose PayPal payment processor and add your Paypal client id and secret.
Where to find your PayPal credentials?
In your PayPal account, go to Dashboard -> My apps and credentials and copy your client id and secret from your PayPal app.
5. If you don’t already have a PayPal application, here are the steps to create and manage your first PayPal app.
Create sandbox and live apps on PayPal
To generate PayPal OAuth 2.0 credentials for the sandbox and live environments:
Log into Dashboard and type your PayPal business account email and password.
In the REST API apps section, click Create App. The purpose of this app is to generate your credentials.
Type a name for your app and click Create App. The page shows your sandbox app information, which includes your credentials.
Note: To show your live app information, toggle to Live.
Copy and save the client ID and secret for your sandbox app.
Review your app details and save your app.
Note: You must have a PayPal business account to accept PayPal payments.
6. After you filled in all the required fields for Paypal integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer PayPal as the default payment processor when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.
You are ready to accept online payments using PayPal for your online store, online appointments scheduling website or order forms.