How to accept payments through PayPal payment processor on AbcSubmit
Whether you provide online or offline services, you want to sell products online, you want to accept payments for your online appointments scheduling or to accept payments for any other scenarios, you’re in the right place. With AbcSubmit you can accept payments using PayPal integration on your eCommerce websites or order forms all over the world.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing eCommerce website template or product order form or create a new one to add PayPal integration and accept online credit card payments.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired website or form.
3. After creating your product catalog or product catalog form, click on the cart icon from the header to open Invoice and Payments section.
4. In the Invoice and Payments section, click on Configure Payment Gateways button on the top of the section to select PayPal payment gateway.
5. In the Payment Gateways screen choose PayPal payment processor and add your Paypal client id and secret.
Where to find your PayPal credentials?
In your PayPal account, go to Dashboard -> My apps and credentials and copy your client id and secret from your PayPal app.
Create sandbox and live apps on PayPal
To generate PayPal OAuth 2.0 credentials for the sandbox and live environments:
Log into Dashboard and type your PayPal business account email and password.
In the REST API apps section, click Create App. The purpose of this app is to generate your credentials.
Type a name for your app and click Create App. The page shows your sandbox app information, which includes your credentials.
Note: To show your live app information, toggle to Live.
Copy and save the client ID and secret for your sandbox app.
Review your app details and save your app.
Note: You must have a PayPal business account to accept PayPal payments.
7. After you filled all the required fields for Paypal integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer PayPal as default payment processor when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.