How to accept payments through PayPal Checkout
PayPal Checkout comes with Smart Payment Buttons that present shoppers with the most relevant online payment methods. With one integration, you can give customers the option to pay with PayPal, Venmo, PayPal Credit, and major credit cards and debit cards – on almost any device.
Start your eCommerce website today with AbcSubmit and PayPal Checkout.
- Go to the editor and create an eCommerce website using an existing website template or create your website from scratch.
Or, create a PayPal payment form and publish it on your AbcSubmit website, Shopify, Wix, Joomla, SITE123, Weebly, Squarespace, BigCommerce or any other website.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing website or form or create a new one to add PayPal Checkout integration and accept online payments.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired shop website or PayPal order form.
3. After creating your eCommerce website or a PayPal simple payment form, click on the cart icon from the header to open Invoice and Payments section.
4. In the Invoice and Payments section, click on Configure Payment Gateways button on the top of the section to select PayPal Checkout payment gateway.
5. In the Payment Gateways screen choose PayPal Checkout payment processor and add your Paypal client id.
Note: If you are using sandbox credentials please enable Use Sandbox option.
Extra: You can enable the pay now checkout flow for using Pay Now Checkout Flow option.
Where to find your PayPal Checkout credentials?
In your PayPal account, go to Dashboard -> My apps and credentials and copy your client id from your PayPal app.
6. If you don’t already have a PayPal application, here are the steps to create and manage your first PayPal app.
7. After you filled all the required fields for Paypal Checkout integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer PayPal Checkout as default payment processor when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.
You are ready to accept online payments using PayPal Checkout for your online store, online appointments websites or online forms.