How to accept payments through Braintree payment gateway on AbcSubmit
Reach more buyers and drive higher conversion with the only payments platform that delivers PayPal, Venmo (in the US), credit and debit cards, and popular digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay in a single, seamless integration.
Build your online form and activate the Braintree payment gateway on your AbcSubmit form!
1. Navigate to AbcSubmit editor and create your form using an existing form template or create your form from scratch using our drag and drop form builder.
Create an order form and publish it using our embed options on Joomla, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, or any other website.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then either choose an existing order form or create a new one to add Braintree integration and accept online payments.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired form.
3. After creating your free payment form, click on the Payments section on the top-left side of the screen.
4. In the Payments ribbon, click on Braintree integration and add your Braintree Merchant Id, Public Key, and Private Key.
Note: Enable Use Sandbox option if you are using your Braintree sandbox credentials.
Extra: You can specify your own text for the checkout button by adding your text in the Checkout Button Text option.
Extra: By enabling the option Checkout With Paypal you can provide PayPal checkout for your clients.
Where to find your Braintree credentials?
In your Braintree account, go to Settings -> API Keys and copy your Merchant Id, Public Key, and Private Key.
6. After you filled all the required fields for Braintree integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer Braintree as the default payment processor when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.
You are ready to accept online payments using Braintree and Paypal for your online forms.