How to accept payments through Braintree payment gateway on AbcSubmit
Reach more buyers and drive higher conversion with the only payments platform that delivers PayPal, Venmo (in the US), credit and debit cards, and popular digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay in a single, seamless integration.
Build your online website and activate Braintree payment gateway on your AbcSubmit websites and form!
- Go to AbcSubmit editor and create your website using an existing website template or create your website from scratch using our drag and drop website builder.
Or, create an order form and publish it using our form field on your AbcSubmit website or as an embed on Joomla, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace or any other website.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing eCommerce website or order form or create a new one to add Braintree integration and accept online payments.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired website.
3. After creating your free store website or Braintree payment form, click on the cart icon from the header to open Invoice and Payments section.
4. In the Invoice and Payments section, click on Configure Payment Gateways button on the top of the section to select PayPal payment gateway.
5. In the Payment Gateways screen choose Braintree payment processor and add your Braintree Merchant Id, Public Key and Private Key.
Note: Enable Use Sandbox option if you are using you Braintree sandbox credentials.
Extra: You can specify your own text for checkout button by adding your text in the Checkout Button Text option.
Extra: By enabling the option Checkout With Paypal you can provide PayPal checkout for your clients.
Where to find your Braintree credentials?
In your Braintree account, go to Settings -> API Keys and copy your Merchant Id, Public Key and Private Key.
7. After you filled all the required fields for Braintree integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer Braintree as the default payment processor when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.
You are ready to accept online payments using Braintree and Paypal for your online websites or forms.