How to accept payments through Square payment processor on AbcSubmit website and form builder
You can now receive payments in your Square account through the online shop and order forms that you create with AbcSubmit drag and drop website builder.
Square is a popular credit card processor for good reasons. It offers quick setup for small businesses with relatively low costs. While the per-transaction cost on this processor is higher than most, you don’t have to pay monthly fees that can drive up total costs really quickly – especially if you’re operating a small shop.
- Go to AbcSubmit editor and create an E-Commerce website using an existing eCommerce website template or create your website from scratch.
Or, create a Square order form and publish it on your AbcSubmit website, WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace or any other website.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing website or form or create a new one to add Square integration and accept credit card payments online.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired website or form.
3. After creating your online store or order form, click on the cart icon from the top to open Invoice and Payments section.
4. In the Invoice and Payments section, click on Configure Payment Gateways button on the top of the section to select Square payment gateway.
5. In the Payment Gateways screen choose Square payment processor and add your Square Personal Token and Location Id.
Where to find your Square credentials?
In your Square account, go to Apps -> My apps -> Manage app and copy your personal token and location id.
6. You can choose to show a detailed invoice on checkout by activating Detailed Invoice and you can enable shipping address on checkout by activating Shipping Address option for your integration. After you filled all the required fields for Square integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer Square as default payment processor when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.
You are ready to accept online payments using Square for your product catalog, online appointments scheduling website or online forms.