Here is how to accept Cash On Delivery(COD) payments on your online forms |AbcSubmit
Cash on delivery (COD), sometimes called collect on delivery, is the sale of goods by mail or carriers order where payment is made on delivery rather than in advance. If the goods are not paid for, they are returned to the retailer.
Using AbcSubmit you can accept payments using COD on your online forms, online shop or online bookings.
- Go to AbcSubmit editor and create a form using an existing website template or create your form from scratch.
- If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing form or create a new one to add Cash On delivery payment solution. If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired form.
- After creating your form, click on the Payments section at the top of the screen.
- In the Payment screen choose Cash On Delivery and customize which fields do you want to show to your customers or map them with your form fields.
- After you managed all the fields for Cash On Delivery integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer Cash On Delivery as default payment option when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.
You are ready to accept payments using Cash On Delivery for your order forms.