How to accept Cash On Delivery(COD) payments on AbcSubmit
Cash on delivery (COD), sometimes called collect on delivery, is the sale of goods by mail or carriers order where payment is made on delivery rather than in advance. If the goods are not paid for, they are returned to the retailer.
Using AbcSubmit you can accept payments using COD on tour online forms, online shop or online bookings.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing website or form or create a new one to add Cash On delivery payment solution.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up for free and then create your desired eCommerce website or form.
3. After creating your website or form, click on the cart icon from the header to open Invoice and Payments section.
4. In the Invoice and Payments section, click on Configure Payment Gateways button on the top of the section to select Cash On Delivery payment solution.
5. In the Payment Gateways screen choose Cash On Delivery and customize which fields do you want to show to your customers or map them from form fields.
7. After you managed all the fields for Cash On Delivery integration, click Enable and Set Default(by clicking Set Default you can offer Cash On Delivery as default payment option when you have multiple payment processors enabled) and then click Save.