Which are the advantages of using online event registration forms?
1. Quick and easy registration for the participant. Paper registration requires the entrant to download the form and print it or pick up a copy from the event office, fill it out, write a cheque, and then either pay the postage to mail it back or get in their car to drop it off. Online entry is a fast and seamless experience for a participant linking to the form from your official event website.
2. Automatic confirmation emails. The average turn-a-round time from the day a paper entry form is received to when the entrant gets a confirmation of registration can take days or even weeks. Our online registration form builder will send automatically a follow-up email to the participant notifying them that their payment has been received and space reserved in the event.
3. Online data submission is secure. With AbcSubmit registration form tool, you can be sure that your data is secured due to our encrypted submissions even from the free plan.
4. Real-time reports. Our online registration system will offer you the ability to watch your registration data flow into the database in real-time. This means you can get a more accurate count of expected participants and the supplies needed to support them when they show up to the event.
5. Using less paper is good for the environment. This may seem a bit trivial, but with the growing trend of people altering their daily lives to reduce their personal impact on the environment, more and more event organizers are also doing their part and in the process finding that “Going Green” or “Paperless” and eliminating their paper entry forms is appealing to the athlete community.
Do you need us to create your event registration for free?
Contact us using our contact form and send us the details, an Excel or PDF file and we will make your form in no time.