How to Integrate AbcSubmit with MailChimp
One of the common problems AbcSubmit users encounter is to send newsletter emails to people who previously filled their forms or people who bought products from their eCommerce website. There are really great web tools to create and send email newsletters, and one of them is MailChimp.
MailChimp is a great web tool to build and send beautiful email newsletters or announcements to your web site users and customers. So, instead of implementing a newsletter feature ourselves, we decided to integrate with MailChimp.
2. If you already have an AbcSubmit account, you can log in, and then to either choose an existing form or website or create a new one.
If you don’t yet have an AbcSubmit account, you can sign up and then create your desired form or website to connect with MailChimp.
3. After creating your form or online store, click on integration icon to open AbcSubmit integration window.
4. Select MailChimp from the left sidebar to open MailChimp configuration screen.
5. Log in to your MailChimp account and click on your MailChimp profile (on the top-right corner) -> Profile -> Extras -> API keys to get your API key.
6. Copy your MailChimp API key and paste it to AbcSubmit integration, then click Connect.
7. After clicking Connect, the available fields from MailChimp will appear to map with AbcSubmit available fields.
8. Choose a MailChimp subscribers list where you want your contacts to be sent to. Map your AbcSubmit fields with the MailChimp available fields then click Enable and Save.